If you find a security breach on essentialcontraptions.com, we recommend that you send us a message immediately. We will review all legitimate vulnerability reports and do our best to resolve the issue quickly. Before reporting, please read this document, including background information, bounty program, bounty guidelines, and what not to report.
If you follow the guidelines below when reporting a privacy issue to essentialcontraptions.com, we will not take legal action against you or conduct compliance investigations in response to your communication.
We ask that:
1. You give us reasonable time to review and repair a haul you report before making public any
information about the report or sharing such information with others.
2. You don’t interact with a private account (which includes modifying or accessing data from the account) if the account owner has not consented to such actions.
3. You make an honest faith effort to avoid privacy violations and disruptions to others, including
(but not limited to) destruction of knowledge and interruption or degradation of our services.
4. You do not exploit a security issue you discover for any reason. (This includes demonstrating
additional risk, like the attempted compromise of sensitive company data or trying to seek out additional issues.)
5. You do not violate the other applicable laws or regulations.
We recognize and reward security researchers who help us keep people safe by reporting
vulnerabilities in our services. Monetary bounties for such reports are entirely at essentialcontraptions.com
discretion, supported risk, impact, and other factors. To potentially qualify for a bounty, you
initially need to meet subsequent requirements:
1. Adhere to our fundamentals (see above).
2. Report a security bug: that's, identify a vulnerability in our services or infrastructure which creates a security or privacy risk. (Note that essentialcontraptions.com ultimately determines the danger of an issue, which many bugs aren't security issues.)
3. Submit your report via our security center. Please don't contact employees.
4. If you inadvertently cause a privacy violation or disruption (such as accessing account data, service configurations, or other confidential information) while investigating a haul, confirm to disclose this in your report.
5. We investigate and answer all valid reports. due to the number of reports we receive, though, we prioritize evaluations supported risk and other factors, and it's going to take a brief time before you receive a reply.
6. We reserve the proper to publish reports.
Our rewards have supported the impact of a vulnerability. we'll update the program over time
supported feedback, so please give us feedback on any area of the program you think that
that that we'll improve on.
1. Please provide detailed reports with reproducible steps. If the report isn't detailed enough to
breed the matter, the matter won't be eligible for bounty.
2. When duplicates occur, we award the primary report that we'll completely reproduce.
3. Multiple vulnerabilities caused by one underlying issue are becoming to be awarded one bounty.
4. We determine bounty reward supported a variety of things, including (but not limited to) impact, simple exploitation, and quality of the report. We specifically note the bounty rewards, these are listed under.
5. Amounts below are the utmost we'll pay per level. We aim to be fair, all reward amounts are at our discretion.
Critical severity Vulnerabilities ($200): Vulnerabilities that cause a privilege escalation on the
platform from unprivileged to admin, allows remote code execution, financial theft, etc.
Medium severity Vulnerabilities ($50): Vulnerabilities that affect multiple users, and need little or
no user interaction to trigger.